Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ichiban -painter - @ DejaVu


June 19th, at our party. "DejaVu", you will see Ichiban, a beautiful female artist. When I saw her artwork one time, I was pleased and inspired. Below is quotation from editor of Trace magazine that you can tell what her art world is like... 



"When I first came across Iichiban’s creations, my eyes were glued to the page, and for some unknown reason I felt pulled from my core to browse through her work. Living the way of the Gypsy, this urban flower born in Hungary has spread her wings and left her mark across the world. [...] Her work speaks for itself, and stands out of a wall not only because of its multi-dimensional aesthetic, but also with its texture and color experimentations. This “All we need is love” concept, paired with a unique technique and fascination for the human face makes Licsi the real deal.[...] "My biggest hope is that I can reach a point where the beauty I was trying to capture in my portraits can in fact heal.” This woman is deep." SARAH WHITE, TRACE Magazine///Songstress

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So check out Ichiban @ DejaVu on June 19th!!!

Plus

We have not regular DJ but DVDJ from HOT97;

FREE Entrance if you mention OLD-SOULZ at the door all night!!!



&

from HOT97 are on DVDJ set!!!


Live painters, our man PESU, as well as Lexi Bella & Ichiban

It's gonna be crazy night, Dont miss it!!!

For more info Click HERE!

FREE ENTRANCE if you mention "OLD-SOULZ" at door al night!!!

See you there!

Peace

No comments: