Monday, April 20, 2009

PESU ART @ J's Bar renewal




Japanese Bar for Real Ladies & Gentlemen in Mid-Town.

J's Bar


All art work of PESU renewaled!!
if you'r around 45st in mid-town,
pls stop by and experience PESU ART!!

theme is
"Japanese Chanto"

We show you a few pics and description off from the gallery.


ー Pray ー

Whenever I go back to Japan, I visit my ancestor's grave and see Jizo; a statue of guardian deity of children made out of stone. I am impressed by the soft and peaceful expression they have even though they are made out of stone. I pray for peace because I have the will.

日本語(Japanese)


ー Japanese souls never die ー




Whatever happens, our Japanese souls never die.

日本語(Japanese)


ー Gateway (* Ryumon) ー


While I am surrounded by pieces of war, I have been thinking deeply. For myself who pray for peace, war is the gateway(*Ryumon) that I have to go through. Now, I am facing on the stage, and trying to become from carp to dragon.

*Ryumon - a rapid stream. There is a legend of becoming a dragon if there is a carp that finishes climbing the Ryumon.

日本語(Japanese)


you can take a look at other peices, when you stop by at the space!!
その他の作品は呑みながら鑑賞お願いします!!


\(>_<)/ J's Bar
Address:
137 E. 45th St, New York, NY 10017
(btwn Lexington & 3rd Aves)


Open Hours:
Mon - Thu
8:30pm - 3:00am
Fri
8:30pm - 4:00am
Sat
8:30pm - 2:00am 




Below is the map.



Peace!

No comments: